חפש בבלוג זה

יום רביעי, 16 בפברואר 2011

Penerotic's "Agent Silver" comics - great combination of bad girls, sex, and violence.

Agent Silver

Though I fear of blowing my load early (the comic totally takes my mind in the filthy metaphor direction), I can't help but use the very first post dealing with drawn art to give props to the comic that captures the bad girl essentials perfectly, second only to the illustrious Templar (who will get a post dedicated to him soon enough). A bunch of evil babes are having sex when they come up with a plan to steal the presidents oragsmatron. Agent Silver is sent to dispatch the bad girls in the most graphic way.

What can I say? Both setup and delivery are absolutely perfect. Other artists touch on certain bad girl points of interest, but barring one, none succeed in capturing them all quite so well. Horny, unbelievably voluptuous bad girls who alternate between half dressed and undressed, fucking and fighting in a single page. Mmmmm.
 
Here are some samples:







And if you found the comic as impressive as I have, you should know that penerotic does commissions (this comic is just one example), so... you should have him illustrate your particular interest (and send me a link when he's done)

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה